A tour of Agra on a bicycle is a good way to experience the lesser known sights and activities of this ancient city and places around it. In addition to usual monuments, there are a lot of places in and around the city like Dhobi Ghat (clothes washing area), old places of worship, farmlands, specialised markets for flowers, vegetables and many more. This cycling tour takes the tourists through some of these places and helps them discover make their stay in Agra a lot more interesting.
- Starting Time : 06:00 am.
- Ending Time : 08:30 am at Mahtab Bagh.
- Distance Covered: 14 km.
- Cost : INR 3000 per person.
- Inclusions: Bicycle, Helmet, Knee pad, Bottled water.
Agra is much more than just Taj Mahal and there are a number of sights in this ancient city which make for some great pictures like numerous ancient temples, abandoned workshops, farmlands, crowded bazaars and more.
Travelers who wish to take good pictures there can ask for either of following photo walks.
|1. Agra Street Photography Walks|
BEST FOR: Walking around streets and bazaars of Agra and discover some of offbeat places
DURATION: 5 hours
COST: INR 6500 per ticket for purchase of two or more tickets. INR 7500 for a single ticket.
|2. Agra Monuments Half Day Photo Tour|
BEST FOR: Taking good pictures of Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and 1-2 other monuments.
DURATION: 5 hours
INCLUSIONS: Transport, Entry Tickets.
COST: INR 7500 per ticket for purchase of two or more tickets. INR 9000 for a single ticket.
|3. Agra Monuments Full Day Photo Tour|
BEST FOR: Taking good pictures of Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Itmad-Ul-Daulah Tomb and few other places of interest.
DURATION: 8-9 hours
INCLUSIONS: Transport, Entry Tickets, Lunch,
COST: INR 12500 per ticket for purchase of two or more tickets. INR 15000 for a single ticket
|4. Photo Shoots in Agra|
BEST FOR: Travelers who just want a photographer to take a few good pictures of them in front of Taj Mahal & some other places.
INCLUSIONS: Transport, Entry Tickets, photography fees
COST: Depends upon itinerary.
- Pickup and drop from New Delhi can be arranged on request. Some of these photo walks can be done this way from New Delhi. Transport from there will cost extra.
- Cost of entry tickets includes one entry to each monument visited.
- These photo walks are led by local photography guides who have good knowledge of the city and good spots for photography.
- Custom itineraries are available on request.
Most people know Agra for Taj Mahal and other majestic monuments. But it’s local cuisine is an undiscovered gem which every tourist should get a taste of while on a trip there. Our food walks in Agra are best for walking through centuries old bazaars and tasting delicious street food from shops which have been in business for decades, some even a century. All of these food shops serve authentic local food which is as safe for consumption even by foreigners. During a food walk in Agra, you can expect to taste a variety of different flavourful dishes like kachori, ssamosa, tikka, lassi and a few others.
You’ll not just taste some great local food, but also some parts of this ancient city which very few tourists know about and see as you walk from one food place to another. We can arrange food walks in morning as well evening timings. Actual start time depends upon daylight, available time and other factors.
How To Book :
Fill up contact form below, email email@example.com.
More Information :
- COST : INR 4000 per person on buying two or more slots. Private tours available at extra charge.
- FOOD & DRINKS TYPE: Vegetarian & Non-vegetarian food with some dairy and wheat items. Non-alcoholic drinks only.
- TRANSPORT : Pickup and drop available from most places within Agra.
- TIMINGS : Variable, can be started at 9:00 am, latest by 6 pm
I was not sure while booking the tour with these guys. But then i am glad i took the tour which was beyond my expectations. Monica had so much knowledge about the history of food, history of monuments, culture everything which i wanted to know. I highly recommend this food and heritage tour in Agra.
2. Best experience
We had such a great evening with our guide VJ❤He explains all the different food perfect and made us an unforgettable evening. Especially at this night was a Hindu Parade and he danced and laughed with us. Best Food Tour ever. Thanks 🙏 a lot
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]