DESCRIPTION: A photography tour like this is a good way of sightseeing major monuments in New Delhi city and capturing some beautiful sights in your camera. In this photo tour, the photography guide takes you to some must see monuments and places listed below and helps you explore each one with your camera. This photo tour is suitable for all kind of photographers, professionals, learners as well as casual photographers who wish to have great pictures of the places they are visiting. The photography guide takes the guests to places from where to get perfect shots.
- VENUE : New Delhi
- DATE & TIME : 10:30 am, 11th March 2018 onwards
- TYPE OF TOUR : Photo Walks
- MEETING POINT: Mandi House Metro Station, Gate 1.
- TRASNPORT: Free pickup and drop provided from central Delhi zone.
- DURATION: 6 hours
- PLACES VISITED : The actual schedule and places covered can be decided according to requirements of guests, dates, traffic and other factors.
- COST : INR 7100 for one ticket. INR 6250 per ticket for two or more tickets.
- BOOKING: Prior confirmation required at firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +91880210549 +919810645418 or CONTACT form below
DISCLAIMER : We can’t be held responsible for any sickness or injury which may or may not be caused by any food item consumed or activity during the walk.
ASSOCIATE PARTNERS : Delhi Photo Tour
BOOK ONLINE: https://www.viator.com/tours/New-Delhi/Delhi-Monuments-Photo-Tour/d804-10923P5
Anthony G December 2016 My tour guide, Jaidev was knowledgeable and helpful. He was also flexible and worked with my time restrictions and itinerary to meet my personal needs. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a memorable experience, and great photos as well!
GOOD PLACE FOR PHOTOSHOOT.
After a two week photography tour in India I was faced with a long Sunday layover on the way home. I signed up with Delhi Photo Tour. Jaidev led me to some great photo opportunities – as good as those I had experienced on the 2 week tour.
DESCRIPTION: Delhi is one of the oldest continuously inhabited places in the world. Old Delhi includes a number of world famous sights Chandni Chowk, Chawadi bazaar, Spice market and a few more. Due to all the history, people, markets and vibe, this is a great location to discover the old world charm of India and specially Delhi city. This photo tour through this area helps you photograph some of the iconic landmarks as well as lesser known corners of this part of city and also provide a refreshing insight in to the lives of people closely entwined with the older traditions. The guests walk through centuries old bazaars, see some old havelis (mansions), interact with local people going about their daily lives and taste some great local food. After finishing up with Old Delhi,we visit some landmarks in New Delhi like Ugrasen Ki Baoli, India Gate, Raj Path and a few more for some landscape shots.
- VENUE : Old Delhi and New Delhi
- DATE & TIME : 11:00 am, 16 March 2018
- TYPE OF TOUR : Custom Food and Photography Walk
- TRANSPORT: Free pickup and drop from central Delhi
- DURATION: Approximately 9 hours
- PLACES VISITED : 7-9 best and oldest food joints in New Delhi and Old Delhi
- FOOD ITEMS: 12-16 different food items. Vegetarian and Non-vegetarian both
- COST : INR 11000 for one ticket. INR 9200 per ticket for two or more tickets
- BOOKING: Prior confirmation required at email@example.com or Phone: +91880210549 +919810645418 or CONTACT form below
DISCLAIMER : The food items included are as safe as they can be and we have served them to thousands of guests from all over the world. But we can’t be held responsible for any sickness or injury which may or may not be caused by any food item consumed or activity during the walk.
ASSOCIATE PARTNERS : India Photo Tour
Bronwyn D Great tour. The food was amazing and the photos that I ended up taking where amazing also. Thanks for a fantastic and frantic few hours in Old Delhi.