Custom Food and Photo Tour of New Delhi and Old Delhi – 16 March 2018
DESCRIPTION: Delhi is one of the oldest continuously inhabited places in the world. Old Delhi includes a number of world famous sights Chandni Chowk, Chawadi bazaar, Spice market and a few more. Due to all the history, people, markets and vibe, this is a great location to discover the old world charm of India and specially Delhi city. This photo tour through this area helps you photograph some of the iconic landmarks as well as lesser known corners of this part of city and also provide a refreshing insight in to the lives of people closely entwined with the older traditions. The guests walk through centuries old bazaars, see some old havelis (mansions), interact with local people going about their daily lives and taste some great local food. After finishing up with Old Delhi,we visit some landmarks in New Delhi like Ugrasen Ki Baoli, India Gate, Raj Path and a few more for some landscape shots.
- VENUE : Old Delhi and New Delhi
- DATE & TIME : 11:00 am, 16 March 2018
- TYPE OF TOUR : Custom Food and Photography Walk
- TRANSPORT: Free pickup and drop from central Delhi
- DURATION: Approximately 9 hours
- PLACES VISITED : 7-9 best and oldest food joints in New Delhi and Old Delhi
- FOOD ITEMS: 12-16 different food items. Vegetarian and Non-vegetarian both
- COST : INR 11000 for one ticket. INR 9200 per ticket for two or more tickets
- BOOKING: Prior confirmation required at email@example.com or Phone: +91880210549 +919810645418 or CONTACT form below
DISCLAIMER : The food items included are as safe as they can be and we have served them to thousands of guests from all over the world. But we can’t be held responsible for any sickness or injury which may or may not be caused by any food item consumed or activity during the walk.
ASSOCIATE PARTNERS : India Photo Tour
Bronwyn D Great tour. The food was amazing and the photos that I ended up taking where amazing also. Thanks for a fantastic and frantic few hours in Old Delhi.