Old Delhi Food Walks With A Chef – 18 March 2018
DESCRIPTION: Take to the lively streets of Old Delhi on this delightful food tour with a chance to spoil your taste buds with some of the best street food from the city’s oldest food places. Taste 12-16 different food dishes from 7 to 9 different food spots which have been in business for decades – some for even more than 100 years – and taste some local culinary favorites. You will have a chance to ride rickshaws and visit old markets and streets such as the Spice Market, Chawari, Bazar, Chandani Chowk as well. In addition to food tasting, these food walks include a short Introduction to Spices and Visit to Kitchen session in which you get to learn about some of the ingredients used in Indian cooking and also know how and where they’re cooked. Your food guide will explain what, whys and hows of all the food items in an easy to understand yet informative way.
- VENUE : Old Delhi
- DATE & TIME : 10:30 am, 16 March 2018
- TYPE OF TOUR : Food Walk
- MEETING POINT: Ticket counter of Chawari Bazar Metro Station, Gate 2,3
- DURATION: 4-5 hours
- PLACES VISITED : 7-9 best and oldest food joints in New Delhi and Old Delhi
- FOOD ITEMS: 12-16 different food items. Vegetarian
- COST : One slot for INR 5200. INR 4500 per slot on purchase of two or more slots.
- BOOKING: Prior confirmation required at firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +91880210549 +919810645418 or CONTACT form below
DISCLAIMER : The food items included are as safe as they can be and we have served them to thousands of guests from all over the world. But we can’t be held responsible for any sickness or injury which may or may not be caused by any food item consumed or activity during the walk.
ASSOCIATE PARTNERS : Food Tour In Delhi
BOOK ONLINE: http://foodwalkindelhi.com/food-walks-with-chef/