Jaipur, commonly known as India’s Pink City attracts a number of travelers who wish to see it’s monuments, bazaars, culture, art and more. But many people don’t realise that Jaipur has an excellent culinary culture with a variety of delicious dishes available almost all over the city. Food walks in Jaipur are a perfect way to explore some of lesser seen corners of the city and taste some delicious street food at the same time. Such a food walk will take you to 7-9 food shops for tasting of some well known as well as famous food items like lassi, daal baati churma, laal maans and a few more. A participant can expect to taste 14-17 different food items during these food walks.
How To Book :
Fill up contact form below, email firstname.lastname@example.org . This tour is not available for online bookings yet.
More Information :
- COST : INR 6000 per person on buying two or more slots. Single slot for INR 7000
- FOOD & DRINKS TYPE: Vegetarian and Non-vegetarian food with some dairy and wheat items. Non-alcoholic drinks only.
- TRANSPORT PROVIDED : Free pickup and drop from within walled city. Transport from outside walled city may cost INR 1500 extra
- TIMINGS : Can be started between 9:30 am and 4:00 pm.
- NAME: Jaipur Food Tour
- CITY : Jaipur
- WEBSITE: http://JaipurFoodTour.com
- TOURS : Food walks, Cooking Classes, Heritage Walks, Photography walks
- TRIPADVISOR RATING : Excellent
- PRIVATE TOURS OFFERED : Yes
- CUSTOM TOURS OFFERED : Yes
- TRANSPORT: Pickup and drop from walled city area.
- DESCRIPTION: Jaipur Food Tour offers food walks, photography tours and heritage walks in Jaipur city. Cooking classes in home of a local Indian family or a commercial kitchen are also arranged on request. These food walks in Jaipur are mainly done inside the walled city and include sightseeing, visits to some interesting streets, markets and monuments along with food tasting.