- VENUE : Old Delhi
- DATE & TIME : 11:00 am, 5th March 2018
- TYPE OF TOUR : Old Delhi Food Walk
- MEET UP POINT: Ticket Counter near gate number 2 of Chawari Bazar Metro Station
- DURATION: Approximately 4 hours
- PLACES VISITED : 7-9 best and oldest food joints in Old Delhi
- FOOD ITEMS: 14-17 different food items. Vegetarian unless specified other wise
- COST : INR 4000 per slot on purchase of two or more slots. INR 4500 for a single slot.
- BOOKING: Prior confirmation required at firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +918802105459 +919810645418 . Payment by card, cash, e-wallet, bank transfer. CONTACT form below
DESCRIPTION: If you have about 4 hours to spare for a food tasting session and wish to see Old Delhi like a local, then this food walk is for you. It is a great choice if you’re short on time, yet wish to taste some authentic Indian street food. The food joints we visit are located in centuries old streets which hold specialized bazaars and are always full of energy, friendly people and colourful sights which you will never see anywhere else. We visit each shop by walking and riding rikshaws through markets selling wedding cards, spices, fabrics, jewelry, embroidery and various others.
DISCLAIMER : The food items included are as safe as they can be and we have served them to thousands of guests from all over the world over the last four years. But we can’t be held responsible for any sickness or injury which may or may not be caused by any food item consumed or activity during the walk.
This walk requires a certain minimum number of participants.
Schedule and other aspects may be changed without notice.
ASSOCIATE PARTNERS : Food Tour In Delhi,
BOOK ONLINE : https://www.viator.com/tours/New-Delhi/Old-Delhi-Food-Tour/d804-10923P1