- VENUE : Old Delhi and New Delhi
- DATE & TIME : 10:30 am, 9th March 2018
- TYPE OF TOUR : Food Tour
- MEET UP POINT: Gate 5 , Jama Masjid, Free pickup and drop from central Delhi.
- DURATION: Approximately 6 hours
- PLACES VISITED : 7 to 9 food joints in New Delhi and Old Delhi.
- FOOD ITEMS: 19-21 food dishes. Equivalent to two meal and snacks.
- COST : INR 5200 per slot on purchase of two or more slots. INR 6000 for a single slot.
- BOOKING: Prior confirmation required at email@example.com or Phone: +918802105459 +919810645418 or CONTACT form below
DESCRIPTION: If you want to experience some of the best Indian food available in Delhi city in about half a day, then choose this food walk. It is a perfect way to discover the old fashioned culinary delights available in Old Delhi as well the modern food culture of New Delhi in 6 hours. You can expect to taste almost 20 different food items from about 9-11 different food shops located in Old Delhi and New Delhi both. This food walk covers everything that Food Walk In Old Delhi covers and then adds more to the experience. In addition to street food items like naan khatai, lassi, samosa, puri and others which are served in shorter food walk in Old Delhi, you can visit 2-4 more food shops in New Delhi for some snacks followed by a meal covering lunch or dinner.
DISCLAIMER : The food items included are as safe as they can be and we have served them to thousands of guests from all over the world over the last four years. But we can’t be held responsible for any sickness or injury which may or may not be caused by any food item consumed or activity during the walk.
ASSOCIATE PARTNERS : India Food Walks