This short food walk of 2 hours is meant for a group of friends or family who are short on time but still want to taste some of the authentic Indian street food available there. You can visit 5-7 different food shops located in Chawari Bazar area of Old Delhi and taste 11-14 different local street food dishes. You can expect to sample some well know street food items like samosa, lassi, kulfi as well as some lesser know and very unique ones like a fruit sanwch, daulat ki chaat, kulia chaat and a few others. A minimum group size of 4 guests is required and it is not available on Sundays.
How To Book :
Fill up contact form below, email firstname.lastname@example.org or use this Viator Link to book a tour online.
More Information :
- COST : INR 2500 per person on a minimum of 4 slots.
- FOOD & DRINKS TYPE: All vegetarian food with some dairy and wheat items. Non-alcoholic drinks only.
- TRANSPORT PROVIDED : No. Pickup and drop available for 1500 within Delhi and 1800 from Gurgaon or Noida
- MEETING PLACE : Gate 5 of Jama Masjid or Ticket counter near gate 2,3 of Chawari Bazaar metro station.
- TIMINGS : Variable, can be started at 10:00 am, latest by 6:00 pm.
- Rod K Our Old Delhi food tour truly was one of the highlights of our recent trip to Delhi. The variety of foods and the food-related discussions really helped us understand and appreciate the complex cuisine and cultural history of Old Delhi. We strongly recommend that visitors to Delhi take the opportunity to experience this unique and wonderful food tour.
Ace!Couldn’t have found a better way to spend my first day of my first visit to India! The tour through Old Delhi provided samples of many different dishes that I would not have been brave enough to try!